Sunday, December 15, 2013

Slim Down For What ?!?

"Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned,or worn. It is the spiritual existence of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude."
-Dennis Waitley

Hey lovelies!How's everything kicking for ya?Recently I've just been talking to so many people and so many girls and some boys I know, just come to me saying that they just don't feel good enough. They are waiting until they lose such and such pounds, or look a certain way to do things and start living.To be perfectly honest,I used to think that senior year I'll come back really in shape and all the boys will like me. I wanted to get asked to prom by a really popular guy who doesn't notice me and who honestly isn't that nice of a person. But the point is,I wanted to live when I was thin.Not even when I was healthy,but when I was thin. But I noticed the more that I made these ideas based off of messed up fantasies, that I never committed to any of them because none of them were truly for me.I wanted to lose weight to make everyone ok with me and be attractive to people that don't really matter in the grand scheme of things. The more and more I thought about those things, the more and more things would into place. What I mean by that is, I wanted to hold off on doing really cool things and wearing fashionable clothes until I had my "new look". But things kept coming up and people kept making plans,and my now boyfriend and I kept getting closer as friends,and the boring clothes were sold out in the stores.(Literally I went into H&M to get a black dress and came out with a pure white dress with a mesh covering for my boobs and it shows me off in every way perfectly,and only $15,the black dress was $24.50). It was as if God was saying, I MADE YOU PERFECT FOR LIFE THE WAY YOU ARE! Stop using these excuses of trying to be what the world wants and be who I want and need you to be. I didn't put you here to bum around and wait for a life I've already given you. I heard him loud and clear. I couldn't run from it.Life is here.Life is happening,awakening and dying around you.Jump in yours before it dies right before your eyes. You'll turn into a skeleton while waiting to live until you're as skinny as a skeleton!I don't know about you, but I'm not going out like that.I will be the liveliest fat lady you've ever seen before I let "wishing upon a size" keep me sitting and waiting.Live for today and be happy with you.It's the only body and this is the only life you will live.

(I'll upload the picture of the dress soon) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment