Thursday, November 21, 2013

Celebration of the creations

Hey lovelies! It's almost friday!and since I am a music fiend, I think ending the week on a good note means ending the week on a musical note. A lot of people that I've talked to recently have told me that they get into a body funk,and can't get out of it. I get in those too,I'm not completely without spots and a skewed judgement.However,no one likes how their body looks when it's not doing anything amazing or looks like what other people think is amazing. The truth is--your body is doing some pretty amazing things on its own! You're breathing, seeing, hearing, speaking, walking, etc. And now I have a playlist that will get your body dancing and then by the end of your playlist, you'll be feeling a bit better. I know I do when I listen to it.

Disclaimer/Warning, whatever: there are religious songs on here.Listen to them or not. Your choice.

"Rock your body" -Justin Timberlake
"Bootylicious"-Destiny's Child
"Freakum Dress"-Beyonce
"Just The Way You Are"-Bruno Mars
"Nothing On You"- B.o.B
"Get Up"-Ciara feat. Chamillionaire
"Beautiful Things"-Michael Gungor
"Neon Lights"-Demi Lovato
"LaLa Land"-Demi Lovato
"I'm Coming Out"-Diana Ross
"Make Me Proud"-Drake feat. Nicki Minaj
"Shake It Off"- Florence & The Machine
"Scared Of Beautiful"- Frank Ocean
"The Way You Look Tonight"-Frank Sinatra
"I Don't Wanna Be"-Gavin DeGraw
"I Feel Pretty/Unpretty"-Glee Cast (season two)
"Keep Breathing"-Ingrid Michaelson
"Get It Together"-Indie Arie
"The Real Her"-Drake feat Lil' Wayne & Andre 3000
"Born This Way"-Lady GaGa
"Beautiful"-Christina Aguilera
"Who You Are"-Jessie J
"God Loves Ugly"-Jordin Sparks
"Right To Be Wrong"-Joss Stone
"Sweet Silver Lining"- Kate Voegele
"We R Who We R"-Ke$ha
"What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger)"-Kelly Clarkson
"Imagine Me"-Kirk Franklin
"How He Loves Us"-Jesus Culture
"Wrap Me In Your Arms"- Lisa Gungor
"Wings"-Little Mix
"Change Your Life"-Little Mix
"Please Be My Strength"-The Michael Gungor Band
"Warrior" & "Skyscraper"-Demi Lovato

And so many more...tell me some that I missed or that you know help you get in the groove and feel good and at peace with yourself.Peace :)

3 comments:

  1. I really like the songs you listed too help bring those who are in a funk out of it. I related to this blog post mainly because when I'm in a funk I listen to music to bring me out of it and the songs listed were songs that I would listen too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you.Music is one of the strongest self expressions.Glad I could be of assistance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recognized most of the songs you listed like songs by demi lovato and little mix and i agree that they would bring me at peace.

    ReplyDelete