Tuesday, November 19, 2013

"Labels are for filling. Labels are for clothing. Labels are not for people".
-Martina Navratilova



Hey.This is my amazing sister Tiffany. We are actually the closest of friends, but we tell everyone we're sisters.That's just the way it is. Anywho, Tiff has been a constant pillar of strength in my life. She is such a strong person and she is an inspiration. She is unapologetic about who she chooses to be and the things she says and does.

Truthfully,sometimes that pisses me off, but I can always count on her for the truth even though I may not want to hear it. I write all of this to say, take the time to appreciate someone in your life that gives you love and strength. Tiffany is my fat heart hero.

She teaches and sometimes reminds me everyday to enjoy my life no matter what.And make the most of what you have. Always stay beautiful and vivid. Even in a black and white photo, may your life and vivaciousness always be seen and felt.

I love you Tiff.

2 comments:

  1. I can really connect to this post right now because my best friend is annoying the hell out of me lately. This just reminded me to try to let it go a little bit and appreciate that I have her even when she's irritating me. I'm in a little bit of a better mood because of this, so thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No thank you! but yes, best friends can be so irritating sometimes.But just as they accept us we should accept them too.Because when we're being bitchy they accept us. Glad I could help

    ReplyDelete